Revolution is looking for a bright, assertive and savvy Account Manager interested in joining our Saint John team.
First and foremost, you must want to deliver exceptional client service – that means anticipating needs, being available and responsive, and adding value to whatever deliverable you touch. Solid researching, writing, analytical, organizational and budgeting skills are required to be successful in this role.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Researching and helping to develop and implement marketing communications plans
- Reviewing and proofing materials to ensure accuracy, and helping to ensure all quality standards are met
- Developing budgets, schedules and project status reports
- Liaising with partners - production companies, media buyers, translators, etc.
- Organizing and attending client meetings, and documenting outputs
- Keeping current and accurate project documentation, including contact reports, creative briefs, production requests and client approvals
- Arming our creative and digital teams with the content they need to deliver exceptional work
- Solving problems and clearing project-related clutter and
- Generally keeping project teams organized and productive
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism
- Proficiency in project management, writing, editing and social media
- 3-5 years relevant experience and
- Bilingualism would be highly valued, but is not a requirement
Before you apply, please ask yourself:
- Am I generally a happy, positive, ambitious person?
- Am I bright, organized, detailed and thorough?
- Can I stay focused to diligently and swiftly deliver the task at hand?
- Do I have a great sense of humour?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then we really want to meet you.
Revolution offers a great compensation package including benefits, a health and wellness plan and an Employer-Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Friday, September 21, 2018.